- integrated optical elements for miniaturised atom traps
- integrated optical waveguides for quantum computing
- ultraprecision physical micro-machining of planar optical materials
- nonlinear conversion for single photon detection
- 3D printed integrated optics
- scalable heralded single-photon sources
- optical quantum circuitry
We offer stipends from £18-£21k per year (tax free) for UK eligible applicants with a good honours degree in Physics, Electronics, or Engineering.
CASE Award studentships working alongside industrial partners are also available.
For more information contact:
Dr James Gates (email@example.com)
to apply click here